Building Consultancy by MAPP
Building Consultancy expertise on hand just when you need it
Insight and advice from our integrated team.
MAPP offers Building Consultancy to our clients
Our building consultancy team have a proven track record across all sectors providing quality market-leading commercial advice, experience and knowledge on all stages of the property life-cycle.
We offer expert technical advice ensuring we’re able to deliver a wide range of projects — small to large. Working with our experienced and agile property management team means together we can better support our clients with particular challenges or opportunities.
We provide commercial advice across all sectors and disciplines
Our Building Consultancy service supports every stage of the property life-cycle — including:
- Building surveys, technical due diligence and pre-acquisition surveys
- Contract administration and project management
- Feasibility studies
- Party wall advice
- Interim, notional, terminal and final schedules of dilapidations
- Schedules of condition
- Measured surveys, lease plans and land registry applications
- Reports on planned and preventive maintenance
- Building reinstatement cost assessments
- Access audits
- Licence for alteration reports
- Monitoring on-site works